Legacy Overland Land Cruiser10:30:00 AM
The Toyota Land Cruiser is one of the most iconic 4X4s ever produced, from the jungles of Indonesia to the deserts of Africa the Land Cruiser has conquered them all. The timeless rugged style and long lasting durability are what make the FJ/BJ a legend, and thanks to Legacy Overland you can drive what is essentially a brand new (and slightly improved) version of this legendary vehicle.
This particular BJ40 is to be sold at Bonham's Greenwich Concourse d'Elegance Auction June 2017: Revamped to perfectly blend in with nature, its glossy finish in Toyota Olive Green (code 653) color and a beige period correct canvas soft-top. Legacy Overland does add some improvements, improved roll bar, LED lighting, premium interior and retro style sound system with all the latest technology built in, giving you the best of both retro style and modern convenience.
Learn more about this and Legacy Overland's other builds at LegacyOverlands.us.
- 3-liter B-type (diesel) inline four-cylinder engine
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Front and rear leaf spring suspension
- 4-Wheel Drum Brakes
- Truck-Lite LED headlights
- LED rear working light
- Long-throw fog lights
- Custom-built, extra-strength roll-bar
- Italian leather interior
- Bucket front seats
- Custom made leather cubby
- Custom made wool floor mats
- Retro Sound bluetooth enabled radio
- Jerry can in color of car
- Hi-lift jack with passenger side mount
- Old Man Emu suspension components
- D-ring loops (two front and one rear)
- BF Goodrich Mud-terrain T/A tires
Photos via Legacy Overland